- 6 Natvia sachets
- 1/4 cup non-fat plain yogurt
- 1 tbsp egg white
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup wheat flour
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup water
- Thoroughly grease a 6-inch square cake tin. Set aside.
- Beat egg white, Natvia, yoghurt and vanilla together in a medium sized mixing bowl.
- Sift in flour, cocoa and baking powder to the yoghurt mixture.
- Pour mixture into greased tin and bake for 15 minutes at 180˚C or until skewer comes out clean when inserted in the middle.