Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions for Natvia Sweet Moments
- Information on how to enter is part of the terms and conditions of entry. By submitting an entry, all entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- You will automatically be entered into the “Sweetest Moments” competition by logging onto the website natviasweetmoments.com or downloading the iOS application and completing the entry form with the required information.
- Entrants may submit as many pictures as they wish, to be uploaded to natviasweetmoments.com via any official Sweet Moments mobile application or natviasweetmoments.com. For entry, one must acknowledge as received, by agreeing to this release you will be giving permission to license the content and to use the content in any media for any purposes which may include, among others, advertising, promotion, marketing and packaging for any product or service. Also, the content may be combined with other images, text, graphics, film, audio-visual works. This release is binding and irrevocable.
- Natvia Pty Ltd reserves the right in its absolute discretion to disqualify:
Any entries that Natvia Pty Ltd considers manipulative, unrepresentative, disproportionate or inappropriate. Any individuals found entering who corrupt, affect or attempt to corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the entry process will be disqualified.
- Employees and directors of Natvia Pty Ltd or agencies associated with the competition and their immediate families, are ineligible to enter the competition or vote. The competition is open to Australia only.
- All participants, entrants, and voters agree to receive email communications from Natvia Pty Ltd. and the competitions sponsors.
- Each entrant releases and indemnifies Natvia Pty Ltd against all liability cost, loss, or expense arising out of acceptance of the prize or participation in the competition, including, but not limited to, personal injury and damage to property and whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act, omission or otherwise.
- The Administrator reserves the right to select the next most highly ranked Finalist as an alternate winner if it determines in its sole discretion that the winning Finalist does not adequately satisfy the Conditions of Entry or are otherwise subject to disqualification.
- In the event of a tie at the end of the voting period, Natvia Pty Ltd, using the judging criteria, will determine the winner at sole discretion.
- No joint or group entries will be permitted. No payment or purchase of any kind is necessary to enter the competition, and there is no fee or charge to become a Registered Contestant.
- All registered contestants who upload pictures will be in the running for weekly prizes and the grand final prize. The contestant deemed the major prize winner will be determined by whomever receives the greatest number of "likes" on a particular photo.
- The Weekly winner submitted within that week will be selected by Natvia Pty Ltd. By accepting the prizes, winners agree that Natvia Pty Ltd may use their name, likeness, appearance, voice for its promotional and publicity purposes.
- Any costs relating to to alterations of confirmed details, where applicable, will be at the expense of the prize winner(s). This includes, but is not limited to, changing of dates, and flights.
- Travel insurance is not provided in any prizes. Possibility of meeting Natvia staff and participating in video interviews regarding prize experiences.
- Natvia Pty Ltd will own all intellectual property in reports, blog, photos, and other material created and submitted to Natvia Pty Ltd by the competition prize winner.
- Natvia Pty Ltd reserves the right to monitor and edit material produced by competition winners in line with their corporate communication and marketing guidelines.
- Natvia Pty Ltd decision concerning any aspect of this promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The promoter is Natvia Pty Ltd ABN 139 748 575 of 4/1a Windsor Place, Windsor, Victoria 3181, Australia.
- This competition is governed by the State laws of Victoria, Australia.